How to make tomato soup? Sprinkle thin slices of eggplant with vegetable oil, salt and pepper, bake in the oven until golden brown. They will give the soup an original taste. Bring the tomato puree with sauteed onions and garlic to a boil. Add cream, chopped herbs. It will be very tasty and aromatic!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / Whipping up / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Tomato
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Tomatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Eggplant - 1 Piece
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Butter - 40 Grams
- Garlic - 1-2 Cloves
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Cream - 100 Milliliters
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to cook "Tomato Soup"
1. Wash the vegetables, peel the onions and garlic.
2. Cut the eggplant into thin slices, spread on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil, salt and pepper to taste. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
3. Chop the garlic, chop the onion. Punch the tomatoes until smooth with a blender.
4. Fry the onion and garlic in heated vegetable oil until golden brown.
5. Pour in tomato juice, add sugar and salt to taste, bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Pour the tomato soup into a saucepan, pour in the cream, chopped herbs, punch with a blender, bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
7. Serve with baked aubergine slices. Enjoy your meal!