These are incredibly tasty cookies that fly off the table in no time! Cookies using this principle can be made with completely different fillings. For example, with poppy seeds, jam / jam, grated apples, spice mix: ginger, cinnamon, citrus zest and brown sugar. Try it!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough / Puff pastry
Dish: Baking / Cookies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Puff pastry - 500 Grams
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Brown Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Vanillin - 1 Pinch
- Cinnamon - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to make Cinnamon Stick Cookies
1. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut into strips. Brush the dough with a beaten egg, sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and vanilla on top.
2. Spiral each strip and place on a baking sheet.
3. Brush the biscuits with a beaten egg.
4. Bake the sticks in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. Enjoy your tea!