In this recipe, all the ingredients are so balanced that I would not recommend changing them. But, if you like spices, then you can easily add nutmeg, star anise, etc. to the jam. Try it!
Main Ingredient: Fruits / Dried Fruits / Figs / Berries / Cranberries / Pear
Dish: Blanks / Jam / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Pear - 3 Pieces
- Cranberry - 200 Grams
- Dried figs - 10 pieces
- Sugar - 500 Grams
- Cinnamon - 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla sugar - 1 Tbsp the spoon
- Fresh ginger root - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to cook "Jam with cranberries, pears and figs"
1. Cut pears into cubes, grate ginger.
2. Rinse the figs and cut into cubes.
3. Put everything in a saucepan, add cranberries.
4. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon. Leave until the pears and cranberries are juiced.
5. Bring to a boil, cook over low heat for 30 minutes. At the end of cooking, grind the jam with a blender or leave it as it is.
6. Have a nice tea!