I recommend leaving the preparation of the Marinara sauce unchanged, but you can experiment with the zucchini filling. It's a good idea to add minced meat or mushrooms to it! It will be delicious!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Zucchini
Dish: Hot dishes / Stuffed
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Zucchini - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Mozzarella Cheese - 150 Grams
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
- Tomato - 300 Grams (for "Marinara" sauce)
- Onions - 1 Piece (for "Marinara" sauce)
- Garlic - 1 Clove (for "Marinara" sauce)
- Basil - 1 Teaspoon (for "Marinara" sauce)
- Oregano - 1 Teaspoon (for "Marinara" sauce)
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon (for "Marinara" sauce)
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon (for "Marinara" sauce)
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons (for "Marinara" sauce)
How to cook "Zucchini with mozzarella and marinara sauce"
1. Let's prepare the "Marinara" sauce. Finely chop the tomatoes, onion and garlic.
2. Fry the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes until soft with the addition of oil.
3. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper, add oregano and basil. Cook for 7 minutes.
5. Cut the courgette in half lengthwise, remove the seeds. Brush with oil, sprinkle with garlic.
6. Place a few spoonfuls of sauce in each courgette.
7. Grate the mozzarella and sprinkle over the zucchini.
8. Bake in oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes until browning. Enjoy your meal!