Chocolate covered … Well, very tasty! I love unusual cakes for their unsurpassed taste and appearance, and of course, for their unusual names. The design of this cake is very beautiful, and the taste is even better!
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Dough / Sponge Pastry
Dish: Baking / Cakes / Sponge cake / Sweet
- Wheat flour - 530 Grams
- Chocolate - 200 grams (150 gr - in the dough, 50 gr - for decoration)
- Butter - 450 grams (200 gr - in dough, 250 gr - in butter cream)
- Sugar - 530 Grams
- Milk - 300 Milliliters (100 ml - in butter cream, 200 ml - in "Shanti" cream)
- Boiling water - 120 Milliliters
- Kefir - 530 Milliliters
- Cocoa - 30 Grams
- Egg - 4 Pieces
- Powdered sugar - 250 grams (200 g - in butter cream, 50 g - in Shanti cream)
- Soda - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Baking powder - 1.5 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Vanillin, sachet - 2 Pieces (1 pc - in dough, 1 pc - in butter cream)
- Shanti cream powder, sachet - 1 Piece
- Nut crumbs - 50 grams
How to make "Pyramid cake"
Prepare the dough. Pour boiling water over cocoa and stir.
In another bowl, beat the butter at room temperature, sugar and eggs with a mixer for 8 minutes.
Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
Add cocoa and chocolate to the egg mass. Mix thoroughly.
Sift flour into another bowl. Add vanillin, baking powder and baking soda to it.
Mix the mass and sift again.
In another bowl, mix kefir with vegetable oil.
Prepare the dough by mixing the kefir mass with flour and chocolate.
Put the dough on a baking sheet with parchment. Bake it at 180 degrees in the oven for 40 minutes.
In the meantime, prepare your buttercream. Beat the softened butter with powdered sugar, milk and vanilla with a mixer.
Cut rectangular cakes from the finished biscuit so that they stack on top of each other in the form of a pyramid. Fold the cake in a "pyramid" pattern, smearing each cake with cream.
Prepare Shanti cream. Mix milk with cream powder.
Whisk until firm.
Finally, add the icing sugar to the cream. Beat the mass again.
Brush the cake with Shanti cream. Decorate baked goods with chocolate chips and nuts. Enjoy your tea!