Apple "Charlotte" can be prepared for both home and festive tea drinking. This dessert is delicious and simple, exquisite and at the same time so familiar and recognizable. I suggest making a classic apple pie in a slow cooker!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dough / Sponge Pastry
Dish: Baking / Charlotte / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Apples - 0.6 Kilograms
- Eggs - 5 Pieces
- Granulated sugar - 300 Grams
- Flour - 350 Grams
- Soda - 12 Grams
- Cinnamon - 20 Grams
- Salt - 1 Pinch
How to cook "Traditional" Charlotte "with apple"
1. Whisk eggs and sugar in a deep bowl.
2. Wash the apples, cut into large pieces, do not cut the peel.
3. Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Then sift into the egg-sugar mixture, stir.
4. Be sure to grease the multicooker bowl with a piece of butter.
5. Put apples at the bottom of the multicooker, sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Pour the dough over the apples and shake the bowl to bring the dough to the bottom of the mold.
7. Turn on the multicooker, set the Baking mode and cook the cake for 50-60 minutes. Enjoy your meal!