I bring to your attention a cool idea of how to make quick garlic croutons. Powdered dried garlic is the perfect ingredient for this snack. It has an amazing aroma and taste, but at the same time it does not taste as bitter as fresh. Alternatively, you can complement the croutons with grated cheese, and for an extra note of flavor, add dried herbs, for example.
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Baton
Dish: Snacks / Croutons
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Baton or Buns - 6 Slices
- Butter - 60 Grams (approximately)
- Olive Oil - 3 Teaspoons
- Ground Garlic - To taste
- Grated cheese and herbs - To taste
How to make "Quick Garlic Croutons"
1. Cut the bread or rolls into medium slices. Drizzle with olive oil.
2. Brush with butter and sprinkle with ground garlic.
3. Add some grated cheese.
4. Send the croutons on a baking sheet to an oven preheated to 220 degrees and bake until golden brown. These are the mouth-watering and quick garlic croutons. Help yourself!