The salad according to this recipe turns out to be quite satisfying, one serving is quite possible for lunch or dinner. If you need to arrange fasting days or diversify the menu with a dietary dish, take a look at this healthy salad.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Poultry / Chicken / Beetroot
Cuisine geography: European
Diet: Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Chicken Breast - 2 Pieces
- Beets - 2 Pieces
- Olive oil - 8 Tbsp spoons
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Avocado - 1 Piece
- Honey - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Wheat - 50 Grams
- Arugula - To taste
- Salt, pepper, spices - To taste
How to make "Chicken and Wheat Salad"
1. Rinse the beets, brush with olive oil (1 tablespoon), wrap in foil and place in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, rinse the wheat, cover with 1 to 2 water and boil until tender over low heat.
3. Bake the chicken breast in the oven for 30 minutes and chop. I rub the chicken with garlic, salt and pepper passed through a press.
4. In a small bowl, combine the arugula and wheat. Then add the chicken.
5. Cut the cooled beets into thin slices and send to the salad.
6. For salad dressing, combine honey and olive oil. Enjoy your meal!