I also love this dessert because it doesn't need baking! Almonds can be safely replaced with other nuts, for example, hazelnuts, or even take several types, then you will get a new taste every time. You can take milk or white chocolate. Modify the recipe to your liking and enjoy!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Nuts / Almonds
Dish: Desserts / Sweet
- Whole Almonds - 160 Grams
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Water - 2 Art. spoons
- Corn Syrup - 1/4 Cup
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Sugar - 200 Grams
- Vanilla - 1 Teaspoon
- Dark chocolate - 100 grams
Number of Servings: 12
How to make "Dessert with Almonds"
1. Put the almonds on a baking sheet and place them in the oven, preheated to 175 degrees for 12-14 minutes, stir occasionally so that the nuts do not burn. Remove the almonds from the oven and cool. Then grind in a food processor.
2. Put butter, corn syrup, salt, water in a saucepan and put on fire. Cook until smooth, 1-3 minutes.
3. Pour sugar into the center of the saucepan, cover and cook without stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved.
4. When the sugar has dissolved, remove the lid and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches 148 degrees.
5. Turn off heat, add vanilla and half chopped almonds, stir.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the nut and butter mixture evenly.
7. Spread the chocolate over the top, pressing down slightly.
8. Let the chocolate melt and use a brush to spread it over the entire surface.
9. Pour the remaining chopped almonds over the melted chocolate and leave to cool, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
10. Before serving dessert, slice and treat your loved ones!