What could be tastier than soft and tender pancakes with a crispy crust? They can be served with condensed milk, sour cream, syrup, preserves and jams. They go well with milk and tea. Give it a try and share your impressions in the comments!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / For afternoon tea / For dessert / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Pancakes / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Flour - 130 Grams
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Soda - To taste (on the tip of a knife)
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Banana - 2 Pieces
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Lemon Juice - 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla pod - 0.5 Pieces
- Powdered Sugar - To taste
- Vegetable oil - To taste
How to make Banana Pancakes
1. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a deep bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, 1 banana, vanilla seeds, and lemon juice.
2. Peel the second banana and cut into medium cubes, add to dry ingredients. Stir gently so that all the banana pieces are covered in flour and at the same time do not stick together.
3. Add the egg and banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir.
4. Heat a deep frying pan, pour in the vegetable oil about 2.5 cm from the bottom, heat well and spoon out the pancakes. Cook until golden brown.
5. Do not forget to turn the pancakes so that they are evenly fried.
6. Put the finished pancakes on a paper towel to get rid of excess fat. Sprinkle the pancakes with powdered sugar and taste!