So, by reading my recipe you will learn how to make a delicious peach cobbler! You will need fresh or canned peaches to prepare it. The original recipe uses a whole glass of sugar, but in my opinion it is a bit too much, I put in 2/3 of the glass and it was delicious. The sweeter the peaches, the less you need. Try it!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Peach / Dough
Dish: Baking / Sweet
Cuisine geography: English / European
- Peaches - 400 Grams
- Sugar - 1 Glass
- Flour - 1 Glass
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Butter - 80 Grams
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Sweetener - 1 Teaspoon (heaped)
How to make Peach Cobbler
1. Prepare the required foods. Wash the peaches. Let's get started.
2. Turn the oven 180 degrees. Divide the butter into three ceramic tins. You can bake the cobbler in a large mold however you like. Send the mold to the oven, the goal is to melt the butter and heat the molds.
3. Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a dry bowl. The amount of sugar can be reduced, resulting in a very sweet dessert.
4. Pour in milk and whisk together with flour mixture.
5. The dough is ready, it is viscous and airy. You can add vanilla extract or rum flavor.
6. Cut the peaches into halves, remove the seeds, then cut each half into 4 more pieces.
7. Pour the dough into the hot butter.
8. Arrange the peaches on top. Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
9. The peach cobbler is ready, it has a golden crust, sweet and tender peach flesh.
10. Serve a peach cobbler with a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!