So, I want to share the recipe and tell you how to cook fish kebab with cherry tomatoes. The choice of fish for your taste, see what is in your supermarket and wallet. I settled on silver carp fillet, it is affordable and tasty, there are few bones that can be easily removed with tweezers. The skin also needs to be removed, otherwise during frying it will shrink and the pieces will not be beautiful, and in large fish it is very tough. Try it and share your impressions!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For nature / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Vegetables / Tomato / Cherry
Dish: Hot dishes / Barbecue
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Fish fillet - 500 grams
- Cherry Tomatoes - 16 Pieces
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Provencal Herbs - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
How to cook "Fish shashlik with cherry tomatoes"
1. Prepare food, spices, let's get started! Fish fillets should be boneless and skinless.
2. Cut the fish into cubes about the size of a cherry tomato. Season with salt, pepper and herbs and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Pour cold water over the skewers. String fish, alternating with tomatoes.
4. Preheat grill, brush with oil. Grill the skewers for 7 to 10 minutes, turning the skewer occasionally.
5. Combine the remaining vegetable oil with the garlic (passed through a press).
6. The kebabs are ready.
7. Brush them with garlic oil and serve.