Jam is a jelly jam that doesn't have to be sweet and sweet. And if you do not like sugary sweet jams, then this is the most suitable treat for you. When preparing applesauce, you can add a minimum amount of sugar or not add at all. Cloves add a special touch to this jam. It is with the addition of cloves that the confiture has a spicy note, which is incredibly tasty. See below for a step-by-step recipe on how to make apple jam.
Main Ingredient: Fruits / Apples / Spices, Spices, Condiments / Cloves
Dish: Blanks / Confiture / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Apples - 1 Kilogram
- Water - 1 Glass
- Sugar - 300 Grams
- Gelling Sugar - 20 Grams
- Cloves - 4 Pieces
How to make "Apple Jam"
1. Prepare the ingredients. Wash the apples.
2. Cut into wedges by removing the seed pods.
3. Transfer the sliced apples to a saucepan and cover with a little water. Just enough for the apples to be covered with it. Add half the sugar, cook for about 20 minutes, until they become transparent and soft. Grind the apples with a blender until smooth. Add remaining sugar, cloves, and 20 grams of gelling sugar. Stir well to completely dissolve the sugar.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes until thickened. Put the hot jam in sterilized jars and roll up the lids. Store it in a cool, dark place.
5. The confiture is served cold with various desserts - pies, cakes, pancakes, toasts. Enjoy your meal!