Delicate chocolate cakes go well with absolutely any jam, so this is an example of a fairly versatile baking. At home, this is what you need:) The cake, by the way, looks appetizing enough to serve it even on a festive table. I recommend the recipe for a note!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main Ingredient: Dough / Sponge Pastry
Dish: Baking / Cake / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Sugar - 1-1.5 Glasses
- Sour cream - 2 Glasses
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Cocoa - 1.5 Art. spoons (+ 3 spoons for glaze)
- Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered sugar - 6 Tbsp. spoons
- Milk - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Jam - To taste
How to cook "Nochka cake"
1. Beat the sour cream with about a third of the sugar with a mixer.
2. Beat some of the sugar with eggs until fluffy.
3. Separately combine cocoa, remaining sugar, soda. Vanillin can be added for flavor.
4. Combine the contents of all bowls and beat until smooth, gradually adding the sifted flour.
5. Pour the dough onto a baking sheet and bake the cake for about half an hour in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
6. Cool the finished cake slightly, cut in half. Grease one cake with your favorite jam, cover with the second.
7. For the glaze, add butter, sugar and cocoa to the boiling milk. Stir well, remove from heat and pour over top.
8. Cut into portions, let the glaze set and serve. Enjoy your tea!