This is a kind of fast food at home, but delicious fast food! The filling for tostados, like the sauces, you can think of yourself. It can be heavier - meat, and light - vegetable, vegetarian, fish or cheese. The scope for imagination is huge!
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / Whip up
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
Cuisine geography: Mexican
- Chicken Breasts - 2 Pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Lettuce Leaf - 1 Bunch
- Chili Powder - To taste
- Ground pepper - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Corn tortilla - 6 Pieces
- Canned corn - 100-150 Grams
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Mayonnaise - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Paprika - To taste
How to make "Tostados with Chicken and Vegetables"
1. Rub the chicken breast with salt, pepper and paprika.
2. Grill in a frying pan until cooked through and golden brown on both sides.
3. Heat canned corn in a frying pan, literally 3-5 minutes.
4. Cut the finished breast into thin strips, mix with corn and finely chopped onions.
5. Season the salad with sour cream and mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
6. Serve the salad on corn tortillas, garnish with parsley, lettuce and chili.