Some users ask: "Why is there one glass of flour in the photo, but the recipe says two?" Dear girls, sometimes it can be very difficult to put a lot of food on a small table, so believe the recipe written. I use electronic scales, it is very convenient and always accurate.
And now I will tell you how to cook "Matafan" or "how to freeze a worm." The dish is simple and very tasty, hearty, especially when hot, it delighted my family. So, prepare the dough, fry the bacon, grate the cheese and bake in the oven, after a little frying in a pan. Read more in the recipe, good luck!
Appointment: For breakfast / For lunch / For dinner / For afternoon tea / Inexpensive / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Hot dishes / Country style
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Smoked Bacon - 120 Grams
- Wheat flour - 190 grams
- Large chicken egg - 3 Pieces
- Milk - 480 Milliliters
- Salt - To taste
- Green Onions - To taste
- Butter - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Gruyere cheese - 80 Grams (any hard cheese can be used)
How to cook "Matafan" How to kill a worm "
1. Prepare the products according to the recipe, measure everything with electronic scales, measures. Let's get started!
2. Cut bacon into small strips and fry in a skillet until pretty blush. Leave it aside.
3. Pour flour into a bowl (190 g is about 2 cups), make a depression in the center, break three eggs there, add a couple of pinches of salt.
4. Pour in a glass of milk, start kneading from the center: first combine the milk with salt and eggs, and then stir in the flour in a circular motion. The dough should be smooth and smooth.
5. Pour in the remaining milk, stir.
6. Add green onions, stir.
7. Put a cast iron skillet on the fire, put a lump of butter and wait until it begins to foam. Pour the dough, fry over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. As soon as the sides are browned, proceed to the next step. Make sure that the sides do not stick to the pan.
8. Remove from heat, spread the bacon around the matfan and place in the oven for 20 minutes. Then sprinkle with cheese generously and again in the oven for a few minutes to melt.
9. Matafan "How to kill a worm" is ready!
10. Serve Hot! Enjoy!