Add the finished marinade not only during cooking, but also pour the ready-made hot wings over them, from this they will become not only tastier, but also more appetizing. Chicken wings can undoubtedly be replaced with legs or thighs, in any case it will be delicious!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Wings
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Asian
- Chicken wings - 1.3-1.5 Kilograms
- Green onions - 1 Piece
- Sesame - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Soy Sauce - 1/4 Cup
- Honey - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Ginger root - 1 Piece (3 cm)
- Garlic - 3 Cloves
Number of Servings: 10
How to cook "Chicken wings in ginger and honey marinade"
1. Mix hot soy sauce, honey, finely grated ginger root, chopped garlic. Pour some of the marinade into a glass (about ¼ glass).
2. Wash the chicken wings, cut off the smallest part. Place the wings in a bowl of marinade, stir and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake the wings in an oven preheated to 220 degrees for 15 minutes, then turn over with tongs or a fork and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Transfer the wings to a bowl and cover them with the previously reserved marinade, stir.
5. Garnish the chicken wings with toasted sesame seeds and green onions when serving. Enjoy your meal!