This option is called "lazy", although the cupcake looks beautiful and original from the side. We will cook the cake and coconut-caramel cream separately. All we need to do is prepare a fluffy classic cupcake and complement it with delicious cream. Good luck!
Purpose: For children / For afternoon tea / For dessert
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Cupcakes / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Milk - 120 Milliliters
- White sugar - 200 Grams
- Wheat flour - 120 grams
- Fat cream - 50 Milliliters
- Coconut flakes - 120 Grams
- Egg - 2 Pieces
- Butter - 5 Tbsp. spoons (1 tablespoon - in the dough, 4 tablespoons - in the cream)
- Brown sugar - 9 Tbsp. spoons
- Vanillin - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 0.25 Teaspoons
How to make "Coconut Cupcake"
1. Place a saucepan with milk on low heat.
2. Add 1 tbsp to boiled milk. a spoonful of butter and vanillin. Stir until the oil dissolves, then remove from heat and cool.
3. In a deep bowl, beat eggs, sugar and milk mixture.
4. Mix baking powder, flour and salt separately. Combine dry and liquid ingredients.
5. Grease a rectangular baking dish. Pour in the dough. Bake the cake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
6. While the dough is baking, prepare the cream. Combine cream, brown sugar and butter in a saucepan.
7. Simmer the mixture over medium heat until boiling, then add the coconut flakes. Stir.
8. Lubricate the cake with the cooled cream. Enjoy your tea!