The sandy base and the filling melting in your mouth … This is an incredibly tasty cake that has undoubtedly been a favorite in our family for many years! You can cook such a pie with apples instead of pears. You can also add some of your favorite berries to the filling.
Appointment: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / For a festive table
Main ingredient: Dough / Shortcrust pastry
Dish: Baking / Pies / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Wheat flour - 170 grams (dough)
- Butter - 100 grams (Dough)
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp. spoons (Dough)
- Soda - 1/2 Teaspoon (Dough)
- Fat cream, 33% - 200 Milliliters
- Chicken egg - 1 Piece
- Sugar - 5 Tbsp. spoons
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Vanilla Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- Pear - 3 Pieces
- Powdered Sugar - To taste (For serving)
How to make Cream Pear Pie "
1. Mix flour and baking soda.
2. Add oil at room temperature. Grind into crumbs.
3. Add sour cream.
4. Knead the dough. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. For the cream, beat the egg.
6. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, flour, cream and whisk well.
7. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, distribute in a baking dish, forming high sides, about 3 cm.
8. Place a sheet of parchment on top with a load of peas, beans, etc. on top. Bake the shortbread base in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
9. Cut the pears into thin slices.
10. Remove the base from the oven and place the pear slices.
11. Pour the cream over the pears and return the pie to the oven. Bake for about 30 minutes.
12. Bon appetit!