Delicate and delicious chicken gravy that can be served with any side dish. This gravy can be prepared equally tasty with sour cream or tomato paste. Follow all the steps and you will have a delicious and tender dish!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
Dish: Hot dishes / Gravy
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Chicken - 350-400 Grams
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Turmeric - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Chili green - 1 Piece
- Oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Ground ginger - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Tomato - 3 Pieces
- Ground coriander - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cream - 1/2 Cup
- Ginger - 20 Grams
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
How to make Light Chicken Gravy
1. Chop the chicken and mix with sour cream, turmeric, caraway seeds, dried ginger and salt. Leave the meat to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the meat until cooked through. Then place on a plate.
3. In the pan in which the chicken was fried, send chopped ginger, garlic and chili. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the minced tomatoes. Simmer until moisture evaporates for 15 minutes. Add coriander.
5. Pour in cream, milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Place the meat over the tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Enjoy your meal!