I always put pods in the classic cream, then the taste and aroma of the cream is just amazing. It is not difficult to prepare such a cream, and the process does not take much time, however, it must be well cooled before use. The cream is great for filling, decorating.
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Milk / Eggs / Cream
Dish: Desserts / Cream / Sweet
- Fat cream - 1 Glass
- Milk - 1 Glass
- Yolks - 4 Pieces
- Vanilla pod - 1 Piece
- Granulated Sugar - 1/3 Cup
- Starch or flour - 2 Teaspoons
How to make Idyl Custard
1. Put chicken yolks in a bowl, add granulated sugar and starch or flour to them, beat everything.
2. Pour milk, cream into a saucepan, add a vanilla pod (open it and add only seeds) and heat everything so that small bubbles form around the edges.
3. Take half a cup of hot milk mixture and pour into the bowl over the yolks, stirring vigorously all the time.
4. Pour the egg mixture into a saucepan over the main milk mass and stir with a whisk to prevent the yolks from curdling.
5. Boil the cream until a thick mass is formed, then remove from heat and immediately cover with foil so that the cream does not dry out, cool it.