Many traditional dishes can be reinterpreted by cooking them a little differently. Acquaintance with oriental culinary traditions, a little courage and imagination - this is how an interesting, spicy, reminiscent of something ordinary and at the same time unusual food is born. Try it!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes / Chops / Breaded dishes
Cuisine geography: Chinese / Asian
- Pork Loin - 400 Grams
- Soy sauce - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Egg White - 2 Pieces
- Breadcrumbs - 500 Grams
How to make Chinese Pork Chops
1. Slice the pork. Use a knife to beat the meat into a thin layer.
2. Marinate the meat in soy sauce, leave for 10 minutes. Then dip the meat in the beaten egg white, roll in the breadcrumbs.
3. Fry the chops in vegetable oil until cooked through.
4. Juicy and simple chops are ready. Enjoy your meal!