Delicate, tasty, nourishing and aromatic pasta is obtained according to this recipe. Any type of pasta will do: spaghetti, shells, scallops. Most importantly, your pasta should be al dente. Ricotta can be substituted with Mascarpone cheese like any other cream cheese. Try it!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Mushrooms / Pasta / Oyster mushrooms
Dish: Hot dishes / Pasta
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Oyster mushrooms - 225 gram
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Fettuccine - 225 Grams
- Ricotta - 220-300 Grams
- Cream - 50 Grams
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to cook "Pasta in a Juicy Cheese-Mushroom Sauce"
1. Wash the oyster mushrooms, cut into large pieces. Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil and lay out the mushrooms, fry until the liquid evaporates.
2. In another frying pan, combine the cream and cheese, add a little salt and bring to a boil, add the mushrooms to them and stir.
3. Boil the pasta until tender in salted water, then place it in a skillet with the sauce and stir.
4. Serve the pasta sprinkled with black pepper. Enjoy your meal!