The spiciness of this salad can be changed at your discretion. For the rest, I recommend leaving everything in the recipe unchanged or supplemented. Peppers go well with herbs and garlic. Try it!
Purpose: Inexpensive / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Bell Pepper
Dish: Blanks / Preservation
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Garlic Heads - 4 Pieces
- Bulgarian pepper - 4 Kilograms
- Chili Pepper - 3 Pieces
- Water - 1 Liter (Brine)
- Vegetable oil - 300 Milliliters (Brine)
- Sugar - 180 Grams (Pickle)
- Salt - 2 Tbsp. spoons (Pickle)
- Vinegar 9% - 4 Tbsp. spoons (Pickle)
How to make "Hot Pepper Salad for the Winter"
1. Cut sweet peppers into cubes, hot peppers into thin rings.
2. Bring all the ingredients for the brine to a boil, except the vinegar. Place the peppers in the brine.
3. Chop the herbs and garlic.
4. Add herbs and garlic to a saucepan, bring to a boil. Cook for about 7 minutes.
5. Arrange the salad in sterilized jars and close with sterilized lids. You don't need to sterilize the salad.
6. Bon appetit!