A wonderful, elegant, aromatic and delicious turkey recipe. I used fillet in this recipe, that is, boneless meat. You can also take the whole turkey breast if you have more time to cook. The meat was marinated in my refrigerator all night, but 1-2 hours is enough.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Turkey / Turkey Fillet
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Turkish / Eastern
- Turkey fillet - 1.5 Kilograms
- Butter - 4-6 Art. spoons (+ 2-3 tbsp. l. for frying)
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Garlic - 4 Cloves
- Dried rosemary - 4 pieces
- Parsley Greens - 1 Bunch
- Salt - To taste
- Ground pepper - To taste
How to cook Turkish Fried Breast
1. Rub the fillets with salt and pepper. Leave to marinate in spices.
2. Meanwhile, sauté the finely chopped garlic in butter in a skillet, about 1 minute.
3. Place the garlic in a bowl and add the lemon zest to it. Chop the herbs and send to the garlic.
4. Add softened butter to the garlic and herbs and stir.
5. Brush the fillet with fragrant oil.
6. Roll up, secure with string and place in a baking dish.
7. Preheat the oven to 200-230 degrees and bake the breast until tender, about 1 hour.