If you carefully beat the meat on all sides before frying, it will be quite tender. In addition, I recommend using a minimal flour breading so as not to overpower the taste of the meat with the breadcrumbs. Before serving, you can add chops with grated cheese and fried quail eggs, it will look very cool even on a festive table.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
Dish: Hot dishes / Chops
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Beef - 500-600 Grams
- Flour - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Salt and Spices - To taste
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
- Cheese and Quail Eggs - To taste (for serving)
How to make Beef Chops
1. Wash the meat, dry it and cut into portions. Beat off gently on both sides. Salt, add your favorite spices.
2. Dip each piece in flour.
3. In a separate bowl, beat an egg and dip the chops into it.
4. Place in a skillet with heated vegetable oil and fry on both sides until golden brown over medium heat.
5. The chops are ready.
6. Optionally, you can fry the quail eggs for serving.
7. Sprinkle the chops with grated cheese, top with the egg and serve. Enjoy your meal!