I really love to cook trout in different ways. It is always quick and tasty, and most importantly, simple. Lemon, garlic, thyme and olive oil are ideal marinades for this fish. Trout is baked in the oven for only 20-25 minutes and served as an independent dish or with vegetables for a side dish.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Trout
Dish: Hot dishes
Diet: PP recipes
- Trout - 1-2 Pieces
- Lemon - 1-2 Pieces
- Garlic - 1 Piece
- Thyme - To taste
- Salt - To taste
- Spices - To taste
How to cook "Trout in the oven with lemon"
1. The superiority of trout is that it cooks quickly and turns out to be incredibly tasty. It is best to marinate it in olive oil with the addition of lemon, garlic, spices and a sprig of thyme (required). I had a frozen fish, I thawed it, cleaned it and washed it. We do not remove the head.
2. Make small cuts on the surface of the fish. This is necessary so that the skin does not bubble or tear during baking, and also so that the marinade soaks the carcass better.
3. Cut lemon (as thin as possible) and garlic (slices) into slices.
4. Take a baking sheet, cover with parchment and spread lemon and garlic, and fish on top. Salt the trout to taste, pour the olive oil over the fish and put the thyme sprigs in the carcass. It is important that the fish is soaked in oil very well. To do this, rub the marinade over the entire surface with your hands.
5. We send the fish to bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Then we let her stand for a while and serve!
6. That is how it turns out beautiful and most importantly - very tasty. Baked or boiled vegetables are ideal for such trout as a side dish.