Here's how to make chocolate mousse at home. Try it, you will definitely like this dish! Delicate and directly melting in the mouth - I would never have thought that legumes are related to this delicate dessert! But it turned out that the liquid of the beans has an astringent effect, and helps to make the mousse viscous and homogeneous.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Chickpeas
Dish: Desserts / Mousse / Sweet
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Canned chickpeas - 420 Grams (1 can)
- Citric Acid - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Peppermint Extract - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Powdered sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Vegan dark chocolate - 200 grams
How to make "Chocolate mousse"
1. Drain the liquid from under the chickpeas, add mint extract and citric acid to it, beat with a mixer.
2. Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
3. Add the melted chocolate to the chickpea juice and beat. Add powdered sugar to taste, not all at once.
4. Pour the chocolate mass into molds and send it to the refrigerator.
5. When the mousse is frozen, decorate and serve!