I have been preparing adjika according to this recipe for several years now, and every time the result is very pleasant not only to me, but also to many of my acquaintances, friends. Therefore, take this recipe into your arms and follow the recipe exactly.
Purpose: Inexpensive / Summer
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Bell Pepper
Dish: Blanks / Preservation
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 Kilogram
- Chili Pepper - 4 Pieces
- Plums - 1 Glass
- Garlic - 12 Cloves
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Vinegar 9% - 50 Milliliters
- Sugar - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Salt - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Tomatoes - 2.5 Kilograms
How to cook "Fragrant adjika with plums and herbs"
1. Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
2. Remove the stalks from the pepper. Remove seeds from bell peppers.
3. Grind with a blender or mince.
4. Bring to a boil, cook for about 30 minutes.
5. Remove the seeds from the plum.
6. Grind with a blender.
7. Add the plum puree to a saucepan, season with salt and cook for another 30 minutes until lightly thickened.
8. Peel the garlic, wash and dry the herbs.
9. Grind with a blender and add to the saucepan. Cook for another 10 minutes.
10. Add sugar, vinegar, salt if necessary. Place in sterilized jars and close with sterilized lids. Enjoy your meal!