For true chocolate lovers, this dessert will be a real find. In addition, the whole process will take you about half an hour. The main thing then is to be patient while the cake freezes in the fridge:)
In this case, there is no sugar in the recipe, but if you have very dark chocolate, you can add a couple of spoons.
Purpose: For an afternoon snack / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Chocolate / Cream
Dish: Baking / Cakes / No baking / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Cookies - 200 Grams
- Butter - 200 Grams
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Chocolate - 300 Grams
- Cream - 300 Milliliters
- Cocoa - 1 Teaspoon
How to make "Chocolate Pie"
1. Grind the cookies in a blender until crumbly, add 150 grams of melted butter and mix.
2. Place in a split-sided mold and tamp the flat crust. Put the mold in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
3. While the cake is solidifying, you can do the filling. Melt the cream and chocolate in a water bath.
4. Add remaining butter and stir.
5. Cool the chocolate slightly and pour over the crust. Smooth and refrigerate until completely solidified (best overnight).
6. Sprinkle natural cocoa over the chocolate portion before serving. Enjoy your meal!