Any pasta available, I have spaghetti, will do for this mouth-watering dish. Choose the sausages that you like best. The sauce, if desired, can be replaced with natural tomato juice or fresh tomatoes. I recommend serving the pasta immediately after cooking, garnished with fresh herbs. All the ingredients are quite simple and affordable, I suggest trying this simple, but very tasty dish in its own way.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Pasta
Dish: Hot dishes / Pasta
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Pasta - 300 Grams
- Sausage - 250 Gram
- Sweet pepper - 2 pieces
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Tomato Sauce - 150 Milliliters
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Salt, spices - - To taste
How to cook "Pasta with sausage and fried pepper"
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Cut onion into feathers, pepper into small strips, sausage pieces.
3. Fry, stirring occasionally, in heated vegetable oil for about 7-10 minutes.
4. Pour in the tomato sauce, add salt, favorite spices and cook for about 5 minutes. In parallel, while you are cooking the frying, boil the pasta until tender and discard them in a colander.
5. Add cooked pasta to the sausage with vegetables. Mix everything well and after 5 minutes remove the pan from heat. The pasta with sausage and roasted peppers is ready.
6. Decorate the dish with fresh herbs and serve. Enjoy your meal!