The difference between the quiche and the usual pie is that it is necessarily open, so all the ingredients are clearly visible. You can make a vegetable quiche, cheesy, or with meat, and there are hundreds of other options. In this case, the quiche will not be classic, since I take potatoes as a basis, not dough. It will be delicious, try it!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Potatoes / Mushrooms / Champignons
Dish: Baking / Quiche
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Potatoes - 2 Pieces
- Olive Oil - To taste
- Chicken sausages - 5 Pieces
- Champignons - 180 Grams
- Onion - 0.5 Pieces
- Cheddar - 50 Grams
- Spinach - 0.5 Bunch
- Cherry tomatoes - 12 Pieces
- Eggs - 7-8 Pieces
- Milk - 1/4 Cup
- Salt, pepper - To taste
How to cook "Quiche with potatoes and mushrooms"
1. Wash the mushrooms and cut them into slices, chop the onion into small cubes, break the chicken eggs into a bowl, tear off the leaves from the spinach.
2. Peel the large potatoes and grate them on a coarse grater, grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, put the potatoes, forming small sides, salt and pepper. Send the form into an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes, then set aside.
3. Cut chicken sausages into slices. Preheat a frying pan and fry the sausages, mushrooms, onions for 5-6 minutes. Put the contents of the pan on the potato layer, spread the grated cheese, spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes. Mix eggs with milk, salt and pepper, pour over the pie.
4. Send the cake to the hot oven and bake for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees, leave to cool for a few minutes.
5. Cut the quiche into slices and serve, enjoy!