For example, this recipe describes how to cook sriracha chicken. Sriracha is a sauce of Thai origin, a type of chili. You can buy it ready-made. We also add garlic, ginger, plum jam and, of course, soy sauce to it. This option immediately gives a spicy, sweet and sour taste.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Legs
Dish: Hot dishes / Spicy / Sour
Cuisine geography: Thai / Asian
- Chicken legs - 10 Pieces
- Green onions, feathers - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 1 Clove
- Water - 120 Milliliters
- Plum Jam - 70 Milliliters
- Soy sauce - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Wine vinegar - 1.5 tbsp. spoons
- Ground ginger - 1 teaspoon
- Sriracha sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Sesame oil - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Ground white pepper - 0.25 Teaspoons
How to cook Sriracha chicken
1. First, prepare the sauce, aka marinade and glaze. Combine chopped ginger and garlic with jam, soy and sriracha sauce, pepper, water, vinegar and oil.
2. Then pour the sauce into a deep frying pan. Heat it up, then lay out the chicken.
3. Bring the dish to a boil. Then cook the legs for 10 minutes, covered over medium heat.
4. After a while, turn the chicken legs over. Simmer them for another 15 minutes under the lid.
5. After the allotted time, simmer the chicken for another 15 minutes, but without the lid. Pour icing over the legs, scooping it from the pan.
6. Serve the chicken with sesame seeds and chopped onions. Enjoy your meal!