The dough for such dumplings is different from the usual ones. It is made on the basis of hot water and rice flour. The supermarket sells blanks that are great for cooking. Gedza can be cooked with vegetables such as pumpkin or beets, as well as seafood, meat, cheese. Serve immediately after cooking with soy sauce.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Cabbage / Cauliflower / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Dumplings / Filled dishes
Cuisine geography: Japanese / Asian
- Cauliflower - 280 Grams (0.5 pieces)
- Minced pork - 200 Grams
- Garlic - 30 Grams
- Bow - 70 Grams
- Gorgonzola - 165 Grams
- Soy sauce - 3 Tbsp. spoons
- Potato starch - 0.5 Art. spoons
- Sesame oil - 0.5 tbsp. spoons
- Ground pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Blanks for "Gedza" - 60 pieces
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 Tbsp spoons
How to make Gedza Japanese dumplings with gorgonzola
1. Divide the cauliflower into florets, then place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Put the saucepan on fire and bring to a boil, simmer for 10 minutes until soft. Cool the cooked cabbage and chop very finely.
2. Put cauliflower, minced pork, chopped garlic and onion, large chunks of cheese, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, black pepper into a bowl.
3. Mix the entire contents of the bowl well.
4. Take blanks for dumplings and put some filling in the center, wrap and pinch well.
5. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan and lay out "Gedza" with a flower, fry until golden brown.
6. Mix ¼ cup water and starch and pour into skillet, cover immediately and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Remove the cover and leave it there until the liquid has evaporated.
8. Serve the dumplings immediately after cooking with soy sauce + balsamic vinegar. Enjoy your meal!