I want to show you how to make curds with a minimum of effort. If you use the technique, the process will seem like a real pleasure, however, you won't spend a lot of time without it:) You can serve curds not only for breakfast, but also as a dessert for tea or a sweet snack.
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Curd
Dish: Baking / Cottage cheese / Sweet
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Curd - 400 Grams
- Flour - 2-3 st. spoons (for breading)
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Semolina - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Sugar - 1-2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and Spices - To taste (vanilla, cinnamon)
- Butter and vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
How to cook "Curd"
1. Send cottage cheese, egg, semolina into the bowl of the food processor or deep bowl. Add sugar, salt and spices to taste.
2. Stir everything thoroughly until smooth.
3. With wet hands, form small cakes and roll in flour. Place the curds in a skillet with preheated vegetable oil and butter, and fry over medium heat until golden brown.
4. Then place them on a paper towel to remove excess oil. Serve hot to the table. Enjoy your tea!