You can add not only dried fruits to oatmeal, but also nuts, chocolate. Granola is great for a tasty and healthy snack, breakfast or afternoon tea. Try it! Especially tasty with milk or natural yoghurt.
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea
Main Ingredient: Cereal / Oatmeal
Dish: Baking / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
Diet: PP recipes
- Oatmeal - 250 Grams
- Almonds - 140 Grams
- Coconut flakes - 30 Grams
- Brown sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Maple Syrup - 1/3 Cup
- Coconut oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons (any vegetable can be used)
- Vanilla stick - 1 Piece
- Dried cherries - 80 Grams
Number of Servings: 7
How to cook "Granola at home"
1. In a bowl, combine oatmeal, coarsely chopped almonds, coconut, sugar. In another container, combine syrup and coconut oil. Slice open the vanilla pod and scoop out the seeds. Combine the contents of the two bowls and mix well.
2. Cover a baking sheet with parchment and put the resulting mixture, level in one layer and send to an oven preheated to 120 degrees for 80 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove the granola from the oven and leave to cool, then mix with the dried cherries and transfer to an airtight bag.
4. Eat food cold and store in a dry and airtight container.