The recipe for making seasonal fruit chicken salad is pretty simple. Cut the fried chicken breast into thin slices, add juicy apricots, strawberries, pour over with a spicy mustard sauce. Experiment!
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / Whip up / Summer
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
- Chicken Breast - 450 Grams (without skin)
- Shallots - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Mustard - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Pine Nuts - 1/2 Cup
- Lettuce Leaf - 4 Pieces
- Apricot - 10 Pieces
- Fresh strawberries - 8 Pieces
How to Make Seasonal Chicken Salad
1. Prepare the required foods. Wash and dry chicken breast, apricots and strawberries. Peel the onion, wash.
2. Fry the chicken breasts in hot oil over high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until light juice flows. Remove from heat, cool slightly, cut into thin slices. Cut the onion into thin rings, the strawberries - into 4 pieces, the apricots - into slices.
3. Combine soy sauce, vegetable oil (1 tablespoon), mustard. Place the salad on a platter in this order: lettuce, chicken pieces, shallot rings, apricot and strawberry slices, pine nuts. Drizzle with sauce when serving. Enjoy your meal!