According to this recipe, you can cook not only pork, but also beef, veal and even chicken. You can also add some vegetables, such as carrots. Help yourself!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Korean / Asian
- Garlic - 6 Cloves
- Sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Sesame oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Red Pepper - 2 Teaspoons
- Ginger - 2 Teaspoons
- Ground pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Pork - 450 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece (large)
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Sesame - To taste
How to make Korean BBQ Pork
1. Combine soy sauce, garlic, sugar, oil and pepper.
2. Cut the pork into strips.
3. Cut the onion into cubes.
4. Marinate the onion with the meat in the prepared marinade.
5. Fry the onions and meat until brown.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds when serving. Enjoy your meal!