Tiramisu coffee combines the virtues of an invigorating drink and the famous Italian dessert. Find out in detail how to make the right tiramisu coffee.
Appointment: For breakfast / For afternoon tea / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese / Cream / Mascarpone
Dish: Drinks / Coffee / Sweet
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Fat cream - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Cocoa Powder - 1 Pinch
- Mascarpone - 2 Art. spoons
- Coffee liqueur - 1.5 tbsp. spoons
- Freshly Brewed Coffee - 100 Milliliters
How to make "Coffee" Tiramisu "
1. Whisk the mascarpone and cream until smooth.
2. Pour 1.5 tablespoons of liquor into a serving cup.
3. Add hot coffee to about half a mug.
4. Place the second layer of the creamy mixture on top.
5. Decorate with cocoa and enjoy aromatic coffee.