Let me show you a cool way to make crispy breaded chicken with lemon butter. Despite the fact that the process takes just over an hour in total, it can be safely called quite simple. You can add spices and herbs to the filling for a more intense flavor, or season with bread crumbs, for example. This chicken is perfect for any side dish and sauce.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken / Chicken Breast
Dish: Hot dishes / Breaded dishes / Filled dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Butter - 120 Grams
- Lemon - 1 Piece
- Chicken Breast - 4 Pieces
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Breadcrumbs - 120 Grams
- Salt, pepper, spices - To taste
- Vegetable oil - To taste (for frying)
How to make Lemon Butter Chicken
1. Combine softened butter with lemon juice and zest. Add a pinch of salt and spices (in this case, a spoonful of tarragon).
2. Put on a sheet of foil, roll up, roll into an even rectangle and put in the freezer for half an hour.
3. Wash the chicken breast, dry it, beat it a little.
4. Cut the frozen butter into 4 parts.
5. Place a lump of butter on the breast.
6. Gently secure with toothpicks.
7. Beat the egg in a small bowl. Dip each chicken bite into an egg.
8. Dip in bread crumbs.
9. Refrigerate for half an hour.
10. Heat the oil well and lay out the chicken.
11. Fry until golden brown, then place on a paper towel. Don't forget to carefully remove the skewers before serving:) Bon appetit!