If desired, you can easily add any chopped seasonal vegetables, herbs and aromatic herbs to this dish. Experiment! Frittata is always delicious and nutritious.
Appointment: For breakfast / For dinner / For children / For breakfast / High tea / For dinner / For afternoon tea / Quickly / Summer
Main Ingredient: Eggs
Dish: Snacks / Frittata
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
Diet: Low Calorie / PP Recipes
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
- Chicken Egg - 3 Pieces
- Grated cheese - 100 grams
- Cream cheese - 100 grams
- Fresh basil - 4 pieces
- Salt - To taste
How to make Zucchini Spaghetti Frittata
1. Slice the zucchini into spaghetti. It is convenient to use a Korean carrot grater. Season with salt, let sit for 10 minutes, then squeeze out excess liquid.
2. Beat eggs with cream cheese.
3. Add zucchini.
4. Then add the grated cheese.
5. Add chopped basil, salt and pepper.
6. Fry in a pan like an omelet. Enjoy your meal!