This dish should be served hot. Use any kind of paste. The tuna will work well fried, but canned better. You will spend no more than half an hour for the whole process and you will get about 3-4 servings of pasta.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Tuna / Pasta / Canned Tuna
Dish: Hot dishes / Pasta
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Canned tuna - 280 Grams
- Tomatoes - 1 Piece
- Olives - 1/4 Cup
- Red onion - 0.5 Pieces
- Parsley - 4 Pieces
- Capers - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Lemon Juice - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt, ground pepper - To taste
- Pasta - 360 Grams
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Mozzarella - 150 Grams
How to cook "Pasta with tuna and tomatoes"
1. Boil pasta in salted water. Meanwhile, put the tuna without oil in a bowl, mash it with a fork, add the diced tomatoes, chopped olives, onions, parsley, capers, lemon juice, vegetable oil, salt and pepper, stir.
2. Put the boiled pasta in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients, add the grated cheese. If the pasta is dry, pour in 50 ml of the liquid in which the pasta was boiled.
3. Stir well and add olive oil if necessary.
4. Serve the tuna and tomato pasta immediately after cooking.