Spaghetti Bolognese is one of the most famous Italian dishes, popularized for its bright combination of flavors, satiety and ease of preparation. Pasta with meat bolognese sauce can decorate any table - both festive and everyday.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pasta / Minced Meat / Mint / Herbs
Dish: Hot dishes / Pasta
Cuisine geography: Italian / European
- Minced meat - 1.5 Kilograms
- Spaghetti - 500 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Carrots - 1 Piece
- Celery - 1 Piece
- Mushrooms - 10 Pieces
- Parsley - 1 Bunch
- Mint - 1 Bunch
- Feta cheese - 300 grams
- Garlic - 1 Teaspoon
- Tomato Paste - 300 Grams
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Vegetable oil - 3 Tbsp. spoons
How to cook "Pasta Bolognese with Mint"
1. Pour vegetable oil into a saucepan, add diced onion to it, fry until translucent, then add chopped carrots, celery and garlic, cook vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
2. Then add the chopped mushrooms and minced meat to the same saucepan. Season the meat with pepper and salt to taste. Cook the meat until half cooked.
3. Season the meat with tomato paste and chopped parsley. Simmer the meat for 20 minutes.
4. Add the bolognese pasta to the cooked spaghetti and stir. Serve the finished meal garnished with cheese and mint.