Perhaps you are interested in learning about how to make beef and vegetable kebabs or mini kebabs? They are fried on a grill or a grill pan, so the dish is also suitable for home use. There is also an option to serve it on long skewers as a snack. Bright colors and amazing taste make kebabs a good addition to any table. Serve with natural yoghurt sauce and fresh herbs.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For nature
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef
Dish: Hot dishes / Kebab
Cuisine geography: Eastern
- Beef, pulp - 900-1000 Grams
- Bell pepper, red - 1 Piece
- Bell pepper, yellow - 1 Piece
- Bell pepper, orange - 1 Piece
- Onions, yellow - 0.5 Pieces
- Onions, red - 0.5 Pieces
- Porcini mushrooms - 240 Grams
- Olive Oil - 80 Milliliters
- Brown sugar - 50 grams
- Lemon pepper - 2 Tbsp spoons
- Grated ginger - 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Onion Powder - 0.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Soy sauce or "Tamari" - 80 Milliliters
How to cook "Beef and Vegetable Kebab"
Prepare the marinade first. Combine soy sauce, sugar, butter, pepper, chopped ginger and garlic, and onion powder.
Chop the onions, peppers and mushrooms coarsely. Place vegetables and mushrooms in a tight bag. Pour in 1/3 of the marinade. Close the bag tightly and shake it.
Likewise, cut the beef into large cubes. Put it in another bag. Then pour in the remaining marinade. Close and shake.
Leave food to marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
After a while, put the meat and vegetables on the skewers alternately. Place them on a grill preheated to 200 degrees or a frying pan with a little oil.
Saute the kebab for 4 minutes on each side. Enjoy your meal!