This dessert should be kept in the refrigerator. It is very tasty to serve balls with tea or coffee. Peanut butter goes well with chocolate, so this is a win-win option. You can dip the balls completely or partially in the chocolate.
Purpose: For children / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / Buffet
Main Ingredient: Nuts / Peanut Butter
Dish: Desserts / Sweets / Sweet
- Peanut Butter - 1.5 Cups
- Butter - 0.5 cups
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Powdered Sugar - 3.5 Glasses
- Chocolate Chips - 3 Glasses
Number of Servings: 45-50
How to make Chocolate Peanut Balls
1. Put peanut butter, melted butter, salt, vanilla extract into a bowl, stir well, then sift 2 cups of powdered sugar into a bowl and stir again thoroughly.
2. Add the rest of the icing sugar and stir until smooth.
3. Spoon some peanut mass into balls and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Do this with the whole peanut mass. Place the resulting balls in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Once the balls have cooled well, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave.
5. Dip the balls into the melted chocolate with a toothpick; they should be ¾ covered with chocolate. Return the balls to the parchment paper tray.
6. Chill the balls in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The chocolate peanut balls can be stored in a plastic container for several weeks.