In this way, you can cook fresh and frozen shrimp. In the first case, they need to be thawed at room temperature. Since seafood cooks very quickly, take a moment and remove from heat to avoid overcooking. Shrimp goes well with many ingredients, making it a versatile snack.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Seafood / Shrimps / Herbs / Parsley
Cuisine geography: Spanish / European
- Large shrimps - 16-20 Pieces
- Olive oil - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste
- Garlic - 4-5 Cloves
- Chili Flakes - 1 Pinch
- White wine - 0.5 cups
- Parsley - To taste
- Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
How to cook "Shrimp Garlic Sauce"
1. Put the frying pan on the fire, pour in the olive oil and butter, heat it up. Peel the garlic and chop it coarsely, place in the pan, add the chili flakes and fry for 1 minute, then pour in the wine.
2. Put the shrimps in one layer in a frying pan, fry them for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir the shrimp and cook for another 1 minute.
4. Add lemon juice and finely chopped parsley to the shrimp, salt and pepper if necessary.
5. Serve the shrimp immediately, with or without garnish. Enjoy your meal!