So, I'm telling you how to cook submarines in foil. To do this, you will need fresh hot dog or hamburger buns, ham, smoked sausage, minced beef or pork and beef, vegetables and tomato sauce. Choose cheese to your taste, but mozzarella is ideal, it melts quickly and has a delicate taste. See, try, share your impressions!
Purpose: For breakfast / For afternoon tea / Inexpensive
Main Ingredient: Meat / Offal / Ham / Minced Meat / Sausage
Dish: Sandwiches / Snacks / Burgers
Cuisine geography: American
- Bun - 3 Pieces
- Tomato sauce - 1 Glass
- Ham - 9 Slices
- Smoked Sausage - 9 Slices
- Cheese - 6 Slices
- Sweet pepper - 0.5 pieces
- White onion - 1 Piece (salad)
- Minced pork and beef - 300 Grams
- Salt - To taste
How to cook "Submarine in foil"
1. Prepare the food, let's get started!
2. Fry the minced pork and beef in a pan until cooked, stir occasionally, breaking large lumps. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cut the buns into halves, set aside the tops for now. Distribute the minced meat.
4. Top with a generous amount of tomato sauce.
5. Place the ham rings.
6. Next, place the cheese slices.
7. The next layer is vegetable: put onion rings, bell peppers. Salt and spices to taste.
8. The last layer is sausage.
9. Cover with tops, press down a little each bun with the palm of your hand.
10. Wrap tightly in foil.
11. Send the sandwiches to a hot oven (200 degrees) for 12 minutes.
12. Bon appetit!