These chips are a great snack! You can serve them with a tray of different sauces, with a glass of good wine or beer. It is not difficult to prepare such chips. You can give them a garlic flavor, add herbs, spices. Do not rush to remove them from the parchment, but wait until they cool, then the chips will be crispy.
Appointment: For a festive table / Buffet / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cheese
Dish: Snacks / Chips / Salty
Cuisine geography: French / European
- Cheddar Cheese - 175 Grams
- Flour - 1/4 Cup
- Paprika - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder - To taste (on the tip of a knife)
- Ground hot pepper - 1 pinch
- Butter - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Black sesame seeds - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
Number of Servings: 20-25
How to cook "Cheese Chips in the Oven"
1. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Combine flour, paprika, baking powder and pepper in a bowl. Add room temperature butter to the mixture, stir, add sesame seeds, grated cheese and stir again.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the mixture onto the paper in small portions; for convenience, you can also use a round shape. Smooth out the mixture with a spoon and place in the oven for 9-12 minutes.
3. After cooking, cool the chips completely on a baking sheet, then remove from the paper and serve.