I recommend serving tortillas in the heat, while still warm. If you still have a few pieces left, it will be enough to heat them for a few seconds in the microwave, the cakes will remain all the same tender and fragrant. Before serving, pour over the cakes with any sweet syrup and decorate with raspberries. Delicious with tea, coffee or milk! Both children and adults will like this dessert. And how to make cakes with raspberries and ricotta, see below!
Appointment: For breakfast / For children / For breakfast / Afternoon snack / For an afternoon snack / For dessert / In a hurry
Main ingredient: Dough
Dish: Baking / Flatbread / Sweet
Cuisine geography: American
- Flour - 70 Grams
- Sugar - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Vanillin - 1 Gram
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ricotta - 250 Grams
- Raspberry - 50 Grams
How to make Raspberry Ricotta Tortillas
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Transfer the ricotta to a deep bowl.
3. Add egg, salt, sugar and vanillin.
4. Stir, add flour and baking powder.
5. Stir everything again. Perhaps the flour will go a little more than indicated, the dough should be thick and viscous enough.
6. With wet hands, take a small portion of the dough, roll in flour and form a small cake.
7. Fry the cakes in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
8. Before serving, garnish each portion with any syrup, I have a chocolate one, and fresh raspberries. I added more mint leaves. Raspberry-ricotta tortillas are ready. Very tender, tasty and aromatic! Enjoy your meal!