You don't need to buy crackers in the store when you can easily make them at home. Knead the dough and roll out thinly, then cut into pieces of the desired shape. Crackers can be taken with you, are convenient to eat along the way, and are often served with cheese sauce and other goodies.
Appointment: For breakfast / For dinner / For afternoon tea / Buffet
Main ingredient: Dough / Shortcrust pastry / Herbs / Rosemary
Dish: Baking / Crackers
- Flour - 2 Glasses
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Rosemary - 1 Tbsp. the spoon
- Butter - 4 Tbsp. spoons
- Cold water - 0.5-3 / 4 glasses
How to make homemade crackers
1. Put flour, baking powder, 0.5 teaspoons of salt, chopped rosemary into the bowl of the food processor.
2. Cut the cold butter into chunks and place in the bowl of the food processor.
3. Mix the contents to make a homogeneous crumb.
4. First pour in 0.5 cups of cold water and stir, add water as needed to knead the dough.
5. Place the dough on a floured table.
6. Use a rolling pin to melt the dough into a very thin layer.
7. Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into squares.
8. Use a fork to puncture each square of the dough.
9. Carefully transfer the dough to a baking sheet with parchment and send to an oven preheated to 200 degrees.
10. Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes for a beautiful golden brown crust.
11. Cool the crackers and enjoy them. Store crackers at room temperature.